- The Class of 2021 will be selling hot Papa John’s pizza in the rotunda and freshmen center during all lunches today! Pizza will be available for $1.50 a slice or $12.00 per box. So come hungry and come early to get your hot Papa John’s pizza!
- Katy Virtual School Summer 2019 online registration begins February 1, 2019 at 7:00AM. Courses are available for all 2019-2020 incoming 9th to 12th graders. Visit our website at www.katyvirtualschool.org for complete course lists and registration information. There are over 30 courses to choose from.
- This past weekend, FBLA had an impressive showing at the Area 5 competition at Jersey Village High School. Over 1000 students competed from around The Houston Area! Out of the 108 SLHS students that competed at Area, 77 qualified for the State Competition in March. Their success included medals in 40 events and 14 first places. Also, Moheeth Boargew was elected as the Area 5 Vice President. To those FBLA Members who qualified for State, don’t forget that FBLA State Registration starts next week! Congratulations to Moheeth and all of the hardworking FBLA students!
- Fellow wordsmiths and makers of lore, Room 1611 has critiques in store for those of you who like to write.To help your talents grow and ignite! Join the Creative Writing Club today in room 16-11!
- ¡Feliz viernes, espartanos! The Spanish Club will be having their general meeting next week on Tuesday, January 22nd after school at 2:45pm in Senora Escobar’s room 12-37. If you paid membership dues, you can collect your Spanish Club shirt from Senora Escobar and we will have some information regarding the spring service project. Snacks and drinks will be provided. ¡Hasta el martes!
Alexia’s playlist consists of her all-time favorite songs, ranging from pop to indie. Be prepared for some gorgeous vocals, powerful beats, and lyrics to match your every mood.
As a senior, it’s important for me to start making connections in the world that will help me get into college and potentially even get me a job. Lucky for [ … ]
This wildfire season for California has been the deadliest season in history for its inhabitants with fire burning hundreds of thousands of acres. The fires started on November 8th in [ … ]