- Spartan Wrestling is looking for male and female Seven Lakes Athletes that want to try wrestling with us this spring. No experience is necessary. Our program has been very successful over the years taking athletes with no wrestling experience and turning them into champions. If you have a current KatyISD physical on file come on down to the wrestling room any Tuesday or Thursday starting March 26 th anytime between 2:35 and 5:00pm. The wrestling room is 1725 across from the main competition gym. Come be a part of the success.
- Attention all Young Filmmakers. Do you want your movie on the big screen? Do you want a full movie theater to view your creation? Then participate in the young filmmakers club film festival at Regal grand parkway 22 on April 18th. The deadline for submitting a film is April 8th. Make sure to submit your film on our website at www.slhsyfc.weebly.com
- Attention to everyone interested in Powder Puff. Powder Puff 2019 forms are available in 2301 for both players and coaches.
- Today, in room 1611, the Creative Writing Club will meet. Join us for helpful practice and literary treats!
- On Wednesday evening the JV girls team participated in the Northbrook Sub-Varsity Track Meet. The girls won by a landslide. Contributing to the win were: Summer Halphen who got 1st in the 100M Hurdles, Sarah Zdansky who got 1st in the 3200M Run and Ibiene David-West who got 1st in the 200M Dash. Congratulations to the JV girls track team.
This playlist is an embodiment of Jess’s love for pop punk. Get ready to rock out with this hour and a half playlist!
With the recent government shutdown and one beginning again on February 15th, it’s important for teens to know how and why government shutdowns happen. Here are some quick things you [ … ]