- Parent Checklists will be available in the counseling office starting November 5th if you wish to be screened for the Gifted and Talented Program for the school year 2019 to 2020. At the same time, if you are already in some GT classes, you may pick up a Request for Additional GT Service form. All forms have a firm deadline to be completed, signed and returned by 2:30 pm on Wednesday, December 5, 2018. You may be screened for GT classes, as long as you were not already screened in this school year.
- Girls Soccer will be holding tryouts for the 2019 season starting on November 26th, from 3 to 5 pm. All candidates must have a current physical on file and have completed the online documents at rankonesport.com Tryouts will be held on November 26th, 27th, and 28th. Please contact Coach Eidson in room 2675 if you have any questions.
- Are you planning on pursuing a career in the medical field? Do you want college advice from a COO? Do you want to get inside tips on being an effective leader? TILE is hosting an interview with Vivien Bond, the COO of Katy Memorial Hermann and a former CEO with 10 years of experience. She will be answering audience questions. This interview will be on Friday, November 30th in the 9th Grade Commons afterschool at 3 so don’t miss out!
- Last weekend, our Speech and Debate Team competed at the Katy Taylor Tournament. With 45 schools competing from across the region, making this the largest and most competitive tournament in the Houston area, Seven Lakes reached final rounds and took 1st through 6th in several events and amassed the most points to earn 1st place team sweepstakes!
- The boys’ basketball teams are off to a great start to their season. We will have 2 home games over Thanksgiving break and would love your support. Our first game is Tuesday, November 20th beginning at 3:30 PM, with the varsity game tipping off at 6:30 pm. Then, on Saturday, November 24th, the boys will be playing games at noon, 1:30, and finishing with the varsity game at 3:00. So come on out, get loud, wear orange, and get your basketball fix over your Thanksgiving break.
This playlist includes some of Ishita’s favorite songs. These songs remind her of all of the memories she has made with her best friends and all of the good times she has had with them.
The first kick makes it through the air and the crowd cheers with excitement. Cheerleaders get their stunts ready, dancers get their performance ready, photographers get their camera ready, and [ … ]